Why choose our home for your loved one?
• We are a small home that ensures our residents feel like family.
• Our highest priority is to offer quality care and assistance.
• Our caregivers are licensed medical technicians trained to meet the unique needs of each resident.
• We're also trained in dementia and Alzheimer's care too.
• Each resident receives individual care and is treated with the utmost respect and love.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Private and semi-private rooms
• Betty Crocker style home-cooked delicious meals
• Homemade desserts
• Assistance with daily dressing, hygiene, and bathing
• Continuous observation, supervision, and care
• Close communication with family and doctors
• Medication management
• Housekeeping, linens, and laundry
• Arranging medical appointments
• Doctor house calls
• Physical therapy on-site
• Visiting podiatrist
• Home nurse visits
• Bedside care for minor illnesses
• Visiting beautician
• Hospice care
• Visiting musicians
• Hymn sing
• Televised church services
• Daily reading materials
• Exercise time
• Outdoor picnics
• Bingo and other games
• Social hour
• Visiting groups like Scouts
• Tending the vegetable garden
• Enjoying the patio, pool and garden